Thursday, January 29, 2009

These are the Days of Our Lives...

Ok so I know we aren't the best at posting but that is because my computer is still down. We have bought three cords and none of them have worked! So, we are trying #4 cord this week and hopefully it will work. But here are a few updates in our life- without any pictures...

1. Clint and I both changed our majors...again. This is my 4th major change at BYU and I finally think I have found something perfect for me! (It's about time.) I am going to major in Teaching Social Science and minor in History Teaching and Business. I finally figured out that the corporate world is not the place for me. My dad always wanted me to get my teaching license and after praying about changing my major, I know that this was the best thing for me. So that constitutes me taking a ton of credits to catch up but that is ok! Clint switched to Spanish Literature with a Business minor and should be graduating next year. Clint is just excited to get out of school!

2. I started teaching violin again and I love it! It is fun to see the students get so excited and start to love the instrument. I teach on Friday afternoons to beginning students and I would love to teach full time but it will take a little while to get more students in this economy! So for right now, it is wonderful!

3. We bought a HOT TUB! Ok, I have wanted a hot tub forever. We never had one growing up and every time we were able to get in a hot tub, we loved it! So it has been a dream of mine to get a hot tub. Clint and I looked on KSL forever and every time we would find a hot tub that looked descent and was a good price, it would sell in about 1-2 hours after it was posted. We would call and the seller would tell us that if the first 6 people that called didn't take it then he would call us back. AH! Then about 2 weeks ago, I was at work- bored out of my mind- and I found a hot tub on KSL that I loved. I called Clint and asked him what he thought and he called the guy. K-really long story short- we got it! There are some pretty funny stories about how we got it to the house but that would take up the entire blog page! So here is a picture of a hot tub that looks quite similar to ours except ours has a gray outside.

5 comments:

La and Dev said...

Yay for updating! I am excited for our date night tomorrow and love da hot tub... maybe we should nick name it? Something along the lines of... Tard

Rae said...

Steph! I love that you have a blog! You look great. Hope everything in life is treating you well!!
-Rachel Hope

Jana said...

Ok so apparently we haven't talked to you guys in forever because I knew NONE of this! All of that news is so exciting. We need to hang out!

cecily said...

HOT TUB? FUN!! I'm glad that you are happy with your major now. You would be good at anything you did. Sounds like you are keeping really busy!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Hey friend! Now I can stock you on your blog! Hey I'll need your e-mail cause we're going private! Your wedding picture is amazing-you look so pretty!