Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hokulia Shave Ice!!!

Ok guys- we did it! We are opening our shave ice (yes shave not shaved) shack today- Saturday May 16! I was going to post pictures but I haven't had time to take any. We have been painting the shack, buying the machine, tables, syrups, cups, straws, napkins, spoons, drinks, snow cap, ice cream, ice cream scoops, freezers, building materials, etc. SO MUCH STUFF! We finally finished making the syrups right now- 3a.m. -Ya all 53 flavors. So anyway- more to come but I'm going to bed! Come check us out- we are on Canyon road, right across from the BYU track and Helaman Halls. Look for the bright blue and pink building- no joke!

3 comments:

cecily said...

YAY! I love snow cones! I hope you do really well. Maybe we will have to come down and be customers sometime!
love ya!

Sierra and Ryan said...

That is awesome! So I have heard from MANY people that this is the best shaved ice shack around town and I can't believe I haven't tried it yet! I will be there with my whole family this weekend! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hello,

I hope you get this message, but my name is Dan Taylor and I would like to help keep your Shave Ice stand open all year long by renting your stand during the winter. You can check out my website to see what I will be selling here: www.thebelgiansugarwaffle.com. I am willing to work out any kind of rent agreement. We could do a percentage of sales, or a flat fee, or combination of both. Thanks for your time, I hope to talk with you soon!

-Dan Taylor
danbtaylor@gmail.com
509.240.7284